- 9-in-1 Poster (Please contact IWD's Business Engagement Division to request a printed copy)
- Equal Employment Opportunity: Required of all businesses
- No Smoking Iowa Smokefree Air Act: Recommended
- Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses: Required of all employers in high rate industries having more than 10 workers. Must be posted annually from February 1st until April 30th.
- Safety & Health Protection on the Job: Required of all employers. Law requires the poster to be at least 8-1/2" x 14".
- Unemployment Insurance: Required of all businesses.
- Your Rights Under Iowa's Minimum Wage: Required of all employers covered by the law.
- Employee Rights Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act - Updated March 2020
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Opportunity Employment poster (PDF) EEOC Website(EEOC) - Updated June 2023
- Fair Labor Standards Act (Minimum Wage)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Job Safety and Health Protections (OSHA)
- Migrant and Seasonal Farm Worker Protection
- Notice to Workers with Disabilities
- NLRA - National Labor Relations Act (for federal contractors and subcontractors) - Updated April 2023
- OSHA (Iowa's OSHA-Approved State Plan covers private and state/local government workplaces) - Updated April 2023
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Posting requirements vary by statute, not all employers are covered by each of the Department’s statues and may not be required to post a specific notice. For example, some small businesses may not be covered by the Family and Medical Leave Act and would not be subject to the Act’s posting requirements.