For Immediate Release
Contact: Steve Arzberger (563) 445-3243
Iowa Workforce Development Announces Employment
Web Site Expansion for Employers
Davenport - Iowa Workforce Development has announced a no-cost employer-driven expansion to its one-stop employment website – both locally and statewide.
Using IowaJobs.org, employers now have the ability to:
• Access the largest talent pool of Iowa job seekers, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• In addition to IowaJobs.org, employers automatically get their jobs listed on other websites – 19 customized job banks, 15 regional job banks, the nationwide job bank (JobCentral), and SmartCareerMove.com (if the job pays more than $30,000 a year or more).
• Post jobs online and self-manage the postings.
• Or, post jobs online and utilize IWD’s staff to manage the postings.
• Provide their job information directly to a workforce office for posting, or
• Allow IWD to “screenscrape” employer job information into the IWD website, freeing up employers’ staff and time by automating the job listing process.
All this, again, is provided at no cost to employers.
To use these services, visit www.iowajobs.org.
Click on the “Employers List Your Jobs at No Cost” link.
Then, follow the process to create an account and list jobs.
If you have any questions about these services, please contact your local Iowa Workforce Development office. In Davenport, the local office number is (563) 445-3200.